2. The images you select for the disc print and package covers and insert will be stretched (resampled) to fit the package and disc. Therefore, they need not match the dimensions listed below. To minimize resampling you should select images that are at least proportional and preferably precisely equal to the dimensions listed below.
3. Our factory prints the disc, the case covers, and the inserts at 300 DPI / RGB / 16 bit color / no bleed.
4. Your monitor's resolution is much less than 300 DPI. Therefore, the disc and case rendered on your monitor has a significantly lower resolution than the manufactured product.
5. Bleed areas are not needed. We use precise digital cutting machines that automatically adjust for print shift. However, we still suggest that you do not place text or lines adjacent to the edges.
6. The table below lists the dimensions in millimeters, inches and pixels